Mission, Vision, and Values
To produce epic and artistically challenging theatre by cultivating an environment of excellence and education for all of our members, volunteers, and audiences in the communities of Arlington County, VA and the greater DC area.
The Arlington Players seeks to foster a community where individuals of all backgrounds can explore, learn, and experience all elements of theatrical arts.
- Provide a safe and welcoming environment free of bullying and harassment for all our members, volunteers, and audiences.
- Promote inclusion by listening to, engaging with, and valuing new ideas and perspectives.
- Actively seek out opportunities to cultivate and sustain a diverse community while continually providing diversity education to our leadership and volunteers.
- Recognize and celebrate the unique contributions of all our volunteers.
- Extend educational opportunities for our artists to develop their skills in theatrical arts.
- Maintain the quality of our productions by committing to a high standard of professionalism.
- Acknowledge and remove barriers to the enjoyment of theatre onstage and off.
- Collaborate with other organizations for the advancement of the arts within the Arlington community and beyond.
- Maintain the fiscal stability of the organization.